Focus of Foundation Grants
The foundation will use its resources to support programs that:
- Further the mission of the foundation
- Leverage future impact on the organization and community
- And are creative, innovative and efficient.
Use of funds
Grants may be used for:
- Operating expenses
- Capital expenses
- Programs and projects
- Maximum grant amount. In each of the Foundation’s fiscal years, the maximum grant to any one grantee shall not exceed $150,000.
- As a general rule, the Foundation will not fund more than 30% of the anticipated cost or budget of any project, program or capital acquisition.
- Unless otherwise approved by the Trustees, single-year grants for the same program may not be renewed after the third consecutive year, unless there is a one-year break after which the grantee may resubmit for consideration. This limitation shall not, generally, apply to grants to Boys & Girls Clubs. The Foundation may fund the same grantee for a new and/or different program for more than three consecutive years.
Generally, funds may NOT be used for endowment.
Please review the Foundation’s complete Grant Criteria before submitting your online Letter of Inquiry.